Friday, September 13, 2013

Hello September....Hello Fall


It’s September and fall is right around the corner.  It is definitely my favorite season.
I love feeling the crisp autumn breeze, watching the leaves on the trees change to vivid colors, sitting in front of the fireplace with a hot cup of cocoa, wearing a favorite sweater or scarf, eating a caramel apple, carving a pumpkin, going on a hayride and the sweet smell of  baked cookies and pies infused with mulling spices.   
There is a renewed energy and enthusiasm in the air as a new season begins. Why not bring the renewed feeling of fall right to the front door of your home with a festive wreath.
Here is my fall wreath that I made along with a tutorial to help you do it yourself.
I purchased my supplies at A.C. Moore Crafts for under $20.00.  I picked up a grapevine wreath, a few bouquets of artificial flowers, and deco mesh for my ribbon but any color wire edge ribbon or items of your choice will do. This is your time to get creative!

 I used a hot glue gun to attach all of my items onto the wreath. 

 I also added some artificial fruit, cones and pumpkins.


You are done, attach your door wreath hanger and you are ready to welcome fall!

No comments: